Guys you agree if you have/wants sex with a girl that is not your girlfriend that means no love?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't. Cheating means you should leave them. That's simple. But To think that changing a Facebook status like "single" to "couple" suddenly eliminates all feelings for anyone else, it's ignorance. Or saying "I do" makes all other people unattractive is unrealistic.

I don't support monogamous teachings. It's setting yourself up for failure. Like, you are going to want to have sex with others. They will feel the same. Open and honest communication is the point of a committed relationship. Not If you touch genitals with someone else.