Is it ok for a 20 year old to ask out a 44 year old?

So there is this 44 year old woman at work and I was wondering weather to just ask for her number and just chat a little because while at work we always make each other laugh, we always wink at each other and I have developed feeling for her I guess.
So would it be weird if we did date because of the age difference?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I woudn't ask out a colleague who I work with. Things have the potential to get awkward pretty fast, especially with her being 22 years your senior. Make sure you are about your feelings, Best of Luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is only one way to find out. Go for it. See if there is anything there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The age difference has been putting me off a little

• Is she your supervisor? Or, are you hers?

• She's on holiday rn so maybe I'll pluck up the guts and ask her