What makes a cougar a cougar?

I'm in a small school, so we have limited options. There is also like three boys in my grade and I have class with none of them. In the grade below me I've gotten crushes and interests. How much older than the boy makes me a cougar or is it that I'm older at all? (The boy I have an interest in is like 2 months younger)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cougars" are popularly defined as women in their 40s (or older) who date significantly younger men, generally at a 10-year age gap or more.
    You are just a gal that dates a guy a little younger than her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't be a cougar at 15. you're still jailbait yourself. you'd have to be in your 40s or up trying to get with like guys in their early 20s to be considered a cougar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Cougar: "Too old to be your girlfriend, too young to be your mother."
    https://youtu.be/j4qtuGmyZoI

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't date, you don't need too! A cougar is a older woman dating young men, you can't be a cougar at your age, that is impossible. A cougar is a woman, 35+ dating a person in their 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. my. God 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 you are fucking hilarious even if you are trolling.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ah cougar is an old bitch looking for a hot young stud you ain't a cougar your just a hormonal teenager

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not a cougar
    I think cougars are the ones who look for a relationship with a boy who is 10 years or more younger than them

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not a cougar your their same age, 10years plus age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • That definitely does not qualify. You gotta go younger to be a cougar

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be like age 45-60 and like collage age guys to be a cougar.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll be classified as jailbait no matter how old is the boy you're with, at least for now

0|0
    0|0
  • A cougar is a woman in late thirties or fiftys lookin for men in their twenties or below

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• A cougar is 40 or older, and the guy usually has to be at least seven years younger than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 year age difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Women over 40 years old

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes