Not having a girlfriend?

Eats me up in way that are even unknown to me, I'm just always sad and just always turn to drugs and alcohol to fake being happy and just jerk off. I do try but I don't know in just stuck and broken

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Drugs and alcohol will only help you not get a girlfriend. Given your age range I wouldn’t give up hope yet. Hang in there!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not having someone definitely sucks but there is someone that will be always be there for you and that is you yourself. Start enjoying your own company and u will feel a lot better also try to focus on your goals. And soon you will find someone who just wants to be with you

0|0
    0|0
    • Couldn't say this any better. I know myself I'm currently going through a "screw this I can't do it anymore" phase but I've still got that little bit inside keeping me together. Knowing that you got yourself allows you to tackle anything in the world. You've just gotta have endless trust in yourself that you'll figure it out. And just let time do its thing.

• i think you should stop jerking off for a while. Belive me you'll be more motivated to get at girls and you'll have more energy. search "nofap" on youtube

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes