Should I move on or try to talk?

I feel unwanted and ignored by someone. The person isn't even comfortable in my presence.. Even with all the hurt.. I still feel like I am losing the opportunity to meet someone amazing cause it seems he has a really different and meaningful way of thinking... I have that hopeful feeling we could really get along if he knew the real me.. But then again, I don't know if it's worth it to try and possibly get hurt..
Should I try or just shrugg this feeling of regret if I let it go completely?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like some sort of anxiety or other problems. It may take something different for him to feel accepted and relax. Maybe an environment that includes people he knows well wilk help get through the initial awkwardness so he feels safer being himself. Likely take time too. If you can shrug off taking his ignoring you personally or it hurting you id go ahead. If its too much... well. Thats a sad story and one that he probably knows well and feeds his insecurities. Still, its not necessarily your problem, but you could chose to make it yours. Your right, it may be worth it. A warning though. If he's acting like that he may have other social and relationship issues you dont expect... he probably isn't aware of them either. Good luck. May love win!