Im 18 should I drop out of college?

my sister of 24 gave me the advice to quit school... she was like why dont you just quit with college? should i?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all tell your Sister to go Fuck herself and go choke on a lot of shit because that is the worst advice she could give you and never drop out of college as you do not want to be a Dumb Fuck the rest of your life and wind up working in a fast food restaurant for minimum wage pay!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • can i trust her?

• Look whether she is your Sister or not anyone who tells another person to drop out of college is a combination of an imbecile, idiot, moron, ass wipe and can not be trusted as if your Sister really cared about you and your future she would encourage you to stay in college and graduate with a degree and then move on to get a really good high paying successful job in the future!!!

• later on she did tell me to go cause my mom was bothering her and giving her blame

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Your sister told you that? I'm sorry, that is horrible advice. My own older sister has always given me pretty sage advice and quitting school was never part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the reason for quitting college life? The answer depends on the reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to her, finish college if you wanna get a decent job, afterwards

0|1
    0|0
  • And sell drugs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah mate may as well finish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes