Im 18 should I drop out of college?

my sister of 24 gave me the advice to quit school... she was like why dont you just quit with college? should i?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all tell your Sister to go Fuck herself and go choke on a lot of shit because that is the worst advice she could give you and never drop out of college as you do not want to be a Dumb Fuck the rest of your life and wind up working in a fast food restaurant for minimum wage pay!!!

• can i trust her?

• Look whether she is your Sister or not anyone who tells another person to drop out of college is a combination of an imbecile, idiot, moron, ass wipe and can not be trusted as if your Sister really cared about you and your future she would encourage you to stay in college and graduate with a degree and then move on to get a really good high paying successful job in the future!!!

• later on she did tell me to go cause my mom was bothering her and giving her blame