How do you get the guy who used to love you, to love you again?

We dated for a year and have a baby girl together but he doesn't want to be with me. It's odd because we have sex and see eachother every day but he refuses to claim me. I need help on this one.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a bad guy, if he's not settling with you he obviously has a good reason not to especially with a baby... He might be seeing someone else or simply doesn't want to settle for you. I'd be cautious. Hey, I could be wrong right? What do I know?

0|0
    0|0
    • I figured he is seeing someome else but i don't want to believe it, sometimes i feel like he only uses me for sex

• Show All
    • That's what i want but whenever i offer, he declines

• Yeahhh.. I don't know girl, looks bad to me..

• First of all, congratulations on having a girl 😍😍 but then if you have a child of someone and he doesn't want to spend time with u and the girl i will be honest he doesn't deserve to have you.

0|0
    0|0
    • He loves spending time with our daughter, just not me. He only likes to spend time with me when we have sex. But other then that he's always distant from me

• Show All
    • Well you have a really unhealthy relationship either go to a couple counseller or if he doesn't goes to him the best thing is to leave him for better future of you and your child.

• Okay, thank you

• Look for a decent guy who have a good character. But in today's world it is hard to find a good person. You can't know about someone without spending time.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's hard to spend time with him, he doesn't like that kind of interaction with me

• Show All
    • He's 18 and thank you that helps, I've never really addressed the situation to him, i really just complained to him about it

• You both are immature. Admit it or not. And yeah talk to him about it. Only you two can solve this or make worse, no one else. This happens, if you wants to stay with each other for long run you should understand each other and talk properly and seriously. It is very easy to break up but hurts a lot later. Tc.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes