I mess up really badly and I don't know how to fix it please help?

Anonymous
So I'm a complete idiot and court feelings for a co worker of mine were both very young and were only starting out in are careers. I was sure he liked me as he would always be kind and helpful towards me, he offer to buy me lunch and offer is sweater when I got cold, he made me think he liked me back and we were practically Inseparable with each other.

The other day he was out on a job so it was just me and another co worker who is a mutual friend of ours the topic came up in conversation about how everyone thought I like him and I asked if he liked me, our friend said "no I don't think so ill text in the group chat to find out" I told him not to but he still did but told him I didn't have a crush on him, he replied "the feelings mutual" now I know when I see him to day it's going to be super awkward and he's probably thinks I'm a bitch or a weirdo for talking about him behind his back and he might even have liked me back but lied too and I could of hurt his feelings and now he thinks I don't like him back. I don't know what to do?
3
0