Guys, Do you believe in love at first sight?

If not first sight, can you start loving or crushing on a girl after one conversation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as love at first sight and anyone that believes that there is, is kidding themselves or watches too many Disney movies. Love comes after getting to know someone, being attracted to their personality and is not transcends any physical attraction. When you meet someone for the first time, psychology says you get your first impression of them in the first 7 seconds. Their physical attraction, tone of voice and mannerisms are all taken into account. If you like how they're portrayed from your initial evaluation of them, that is a crush disguised as the very commercialized, romantic term "love at first sight".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I believe in lust at first sight and infatuation after a good convo. Love takes longer and depends on your own definition. I realized I loved my ex after we spent an hour laughing at each other laughing and I realized I was smiling everyday because of her and anytime I imagined life without her, my heart hurt and my stomach sank.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. But it's a process which starts with someone grabbing your attention then you become friends and then you make her your crush and finally you fall in love.
    It depends on the guy how much time he wants to take to convert his attraction into love

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly believe that no one can fall in love within 5 min of talking or meeting a person. Love is a special thing and it takes time to develop that.

A lot of people rush into saying I love you within the first couple weeks. I think this is do to the fact it's a new relationship and things are going well.

True love is determined only by time. Life throws many curve balls your way but if you stick through them together then that's when you can say you have true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

It's also not abnormal for a guy to have crushes on several girls at once, then focus on one girl as she returns interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction can be instant. It usually is, but there isn't a set time for when people can feel love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe you can start crushing after one meeting/conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I believe in it and everyone may not realize on their first meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup and I'm now suffering the long term effects of not acting on it

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight, infatuation on first contact but never LOVE at first sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant infatuation is a more accurate term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. i do believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Feels bad man.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is attraction not love...

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to but that is unlikely..

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • I am crushing on someone after one conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and no!

I'm a realist and I don't let fictional books, movies and TV shows precieve how the reality really is.

'Love' is a strong word.

Yes, there has been instances where I have been "physically attracted" to people as soon as I saw them but "falling in love at first sight", that's ridiculous and naive!

I know better and so should everyone else!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes