Guys, Do you believe in love at first sight?

If not first sight, can you start loving or crushing on a girl after one conversation?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as love at first sight and anyone that believes that there is, is kidding themselves or watches too many Disney movies. Love comes after getting to know someone, being attracted to their personality and is not transcends any physical attraction. When you meet someone for the first time, psychology says you get your first impression of them in the first 7 seconds. Their physical attraction, tone of voice and mannerisms are all taken into account. If you like how they're portrayed from your initial evaluation of them, that is a crush disguised as the very commercialized, romantic term "love at first sight".