Boyfriend annoyed with the Snapchat I uploaded pic attached?

Boyfriend annoyed with the Snapchat I uploaded pic attached?

I uploaded a snap yesterday had my makeup and hair done and a tiny bit of cleavage I have big boobs so they can’t exactly be hidden.

he didn’t go crazy but he just said that I shouldn't upload photos like that because loads of thirsty guys are going to start messaging me (which they did) but I obviously don’t reply.

he thinks it’s disrepctful and I should only send photos like that to him.

im trying to see it from his side but I just can’t because to me it was just a innocent photo.

I've attached the pic and scribbled my face out just want to know what others think x

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be insecure or he just could not resist it that any random guy is having a look of his beloved. If i was in his shoes, i would have said the same. Shedloads of people on social media are pervs, though they can't do anything except staring at your pics for long hours. If you love him, make him feel special by showing such pics to him only. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I️ can see where both of you are coming from but at the end of the day he doesn’t control you and what you do. It looks like a simple selfie with no bad intentions. Everyone takes those now and then. You should just tell him how you feel and he should respect that even though he might feel a little jealous. I️ could see if you were posed to purposely gain attention but you weren’t. It’s not disrespectful because you should be able to do simple things like taking a selfie and sharing it through Instagram and Snapchat and other social media without him telling you that you are being disrespectful. It’s unfair to you because you did nothing wrong, you were just being you. Don’t let anyone’s me you feel bad for that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• This cleavage is not at all tiny and in fact any guy out there would be turned on and thirty guy like myself would just start sending you messages which is clear. I think this kind of photo should be exclusive for someone special like your boyfriend. He's a lucky dude.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the picture is ok, because it's just you. It's not like you're in your underwear, it's just you.
    The thing where your boyfriend might be right is just the angle of the picture. I mean its just your face+ cleavage. But the picture just shows you in a normal outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You obviously want guys attention by uploading that

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's bothering you you can find a new boyfriend. But honestly I wouldn't want my girl posting it either

0|0
    0|0
  • he's insecure, you should break up with him and dm me with more pics like this😍💦

0|1
    0|0
  • Only send stuff like this to him?

I know he's your boyfriend but thats just creepy isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want attention, show more of those hot looking boobs. If your boyfriend doesn't like you show off, maybe you need another boyfriend.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well once you said it's hard to hide I totally get it. Lol. I feel dumb for not realizing it tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • You boyfriend is insecure because you're obviously attractive and he thinks you can do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good but lot of cleavage.. anyone would go crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh... he his insecure... I for one would be proud to show a beautiful woman off

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't just hoe around when you have a boyfriend, he is right to be angry

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • lollll

0|0
    0|0
  • You like the attention

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends hw others see.. u have sexy body...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thirst confirmed

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you just letting more and more see it

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO, if I didn't know any better I'd think of this question as trolling. Some people... smh! 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That's a lot of cleavage. And it seems attention seeking.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s fine to post pictures that you feel pretty in. And that’s a pretty normal amount of boobage 😂 I could get away with a photo like this because my boobs are too small to touch. It’s only when you have bigger parts people start having problems which I think is stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you just posted something provocative and you called that innocent. Even if you don't respond towards guys advancing on you. It doesn't mean it looks good to post something like that on social media now that you are in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's definitely insecure & so very wrong. Boobs are just a body part, having big boobs myself I can totally understand how it is nearly impossible to hide them. So wear whatever you wish & use your pics however you want.

0|0
    0|2
  • That is nowhere near innocence. Big boobs aren't that difficult to cover and yes your boyfriend has the right to be annoyed for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's kinda of right

0|1
    0|0
  • My friend also has big boobs but she does hide them more by not wearing low cut tops. Each to their own really, but I can totally see your boyfriends point of view too. He obviously knows how guys think and prefers modesty over a showing off. Many guys are like this.
    It's not a bad thing to keep them on their toes every now and then when you're with them, but doing it regularly may give out the wrong impression.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes