Boyfriend annoyed with the Snapchat I uploaded pic attached?

I uploaded a snap yesterday had my makeup and hair done and a tiny bit of cleavage I have big boobs so they can’t exactly be hidden.

he didn’t go crazy but he just said that I shouldn't upload photos like that because loads of thirsty guys are going to start messaging me (which they did) but I obviously don’t reply.

he thinks it’s disrepctful and I should only send photos like that to him.

im trying to see it from his side but I just can’t because to me it was just a innocent photo.

I've attached the pic and scribbled my face out just want to know what others think x

820

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be insecure or he just could not resist it that any random guy is having a look of his beloved. If i was in his shoes, i would have said the same. Shedloads of people on social media are pervs, though they can't do anything except staring at your pics for long hours. If you love him, make him feel special by showing such pics to him only. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I️ can see where both of you are coming from but at the end of the day he doesn’t control you and what you do. It looks like a simple selfie with no bad intentions. Everyone takes those now and then. You should just tell him how you feel and he should respect that even though he might feel a little jealous. I️ could see if you were posed to purposely gain attention but you weren’t. It’s not disrespectful because you should be able to do simple things like taking a selfie and sharing it through Instagram and Snapchat and other social media without him telling you that you are being disrespectful. It’s unfair to you because you did nothing wrong, you were just being you. Don’t let anyone’s me you feel bad for that.