Give me tips for sexting?

i and my girlfriend have tease each other in chat cause we have a long distance relationship. help me turn she on !

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I take turns as to describing a situation and how it escalates. Make sure you describe all the sensations you guys would be feeling, such as touch, sounds and anything else you can feel. The more realistic the description of the scenario the greater the turn on. Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Be very descriptive, go into insane amounts of detail and remember to include her entire body, not just the bits you'd be thinking about. Be ready to keep going for a long period of time because it might take her a while to cum. Consider roleplaying - having characters will make it a lot easier - I once roleplayed Mars, god of War while the girl I was sexting played Venus - thinking about how the characters would interact will give you hours of material to work with. Good luck!! And have fun 😏

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Buy some doll sized cloths and dress your dick up and send them to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Use lot's of words, slut, slap, wet describe things a lot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes