Where can I meet men to date?

It seems the older you get the harder it becomes. I am now 29. I focused on school then my career. Left dating too late and now it's getting harder to meet single men with no baggage.

Where are they hiding?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Hiding? They are everywhere. Let's see, when I went to the gym the other day, 19 males, 4 females. At the bar I sometimes visit, always a minimum of 60% male. At the meetup group event I attended last night, about 12 guys, 4 girls (most of them in 20's-30's).

Just about everywhere you can think to go, outside of a nail salon, there are far more men than women in attendance. So go out and mingle, and your odds will be a lot better than a guy in a comparable situation.

• And if you try online dating, you will get far more responses than a guy would.