Where can I meet men to date?

It seems the older you get the harder it becomes. I am now 29. I focused on school then my career. Left dating too late and now it's getting harder to meet single men with no baggage.

Where are they hiding?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hiding? They are everywhere. Let's see, when I went to the gym the other day, 19 males, 4 females. At the bar I sometimes visit, always a minimum of 60% male. At the meetup group event I attended last night, about 12 guys, 4 girls (most of them in 20's-30's).

Just about everywhere you can think to go, outside of a nail salon, there are far more men than women in attendance. So go out and mingle, and your odds will be a lot better than a guy in a comparable situation.

2|0
    0|0
    • And if you try online dating, you will get far more responses than a guy would.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I know the struggle all too well, alas, I don't have the answer. All I can say is get out more with friends and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are inOsijek, Croatia, I know a club for such people. I mean, mostly people like them are going in that night club

0|0
    0|0
  • Sign up for some rec classes or hit a gym. Other than that dating apps. Feel free to PM or Kik me if you wanna chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel groups, museums, libraries, in the supermarket

0|0
    0|0
  • U can get men anywhere... u can message me too.. and what's aap me as well at 9713013104

0|0
    1|0
  • Go join a class or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Here

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder they are hiding on Tinder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0