Do you consider women who want to be spoiled and taken care of as bad-quality women?

Assuming she has more to offer than just good looks such as brains, a good job, a good personality.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean spoiled with affection, and taken care off by cooking for them and stuff then no, because that's what I want as well. But if you mean financially spoiled/taken care then yes, they're pretty bad quality.

• However if you LIKE being spoilt financially, but don't EXPECT it, then that's alright as well.

• And if you had a good job, you wouldn't need spoiling financially? You could just buy yourself what you wanted

• I have the desire to be spoiled because it shows that a guy really does care about me. Some guys love their money more than they love their girlfriends. I don’t want a guy like that.

Most Helpful Girl