Should men make women wait until they use their money on them?

I personally think men should use as little money as possible on a woman until he's ready, this is to make sure she's not a gold digger
  • Yes, this would make sure the woman isn't just with him for his money
  • No

1019

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think if you want to make sure she’s not using you that’s a good way to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this would make sure the woman isn't just with him for his money. Just like women make men wait for sex to make sure he's not with her just for sex.