Should men make women wait until they use their money on them?

I personally think men should use as little money as possible on a woman until he's ready, this is to make sure she's not a gold digger
  • Yes, this would make sure the woman isn't just with him for his money
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think if you want to make sure she’s not using you that’s a good way to do it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this would make sure the woman isn't just with him for his money. Just like women make men wait for sex to make sure he's not with her just for sex.

2|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• i feel like everyone should pay for themselves. at your age, what kid even has money? lol better to just save up and be cautious.

1|2
    0|0
  • Most women who aren't gold diggers would try to use her own money. Like splitting the check, buying her own way, not asking for help.
    Do you experience a lot of gold diggers? I didn't realize there were so many that a man had to act like that.

0|1
    0|2
  • I actually agree. I wouldn't want any guy to feel like I'm only after his money because that's not what I'm about. Besides, I make my own, so I wouldn't expect money to be spent on me.
    That being said, I appreciate being treated, for sure. My boyfriend does it all the time, and I treat him, in turn. I just surprised him with a new laptop (but he can't use it til Christmas hardeehar 😈) and now he's trying to one-up me lol

2|2
    0|0
  • Yeah it's kind of the same train of thought as making men wait for sex to make sure he really likes you.

4|4
    0|0
  • I paid for our meal on the second date after he paid for our meal on the first date. 😊 He’s cooked for me a few times and I brought dessert. I think an even balance is good! Butttt the guy should really offer to pay. The girl is supposed to refuse that he pay.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest, the idea of a guy spending money on me have always made me uncomfortable. Even if I'm dating the guy, I like to pay for myself.

2|3
    0|0
  • pay for yourself so nobody can be called a gold diggers

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve used money on you

0|1
    0|0
  • smart, all girls are golddiggers

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• By that time she's moved on to some other guy even if she isn't a golddigger.

The whole point of paying for her is to signal that you are financially stable and would make a good partner for her. It shouldn't take too long to figure out when a woman is a golddigger anyway.

0|2
    0|0
  • its not a contract. if i buy a girl a drink or whatever its for her to enjoy, not for me to start a tab... i guess maybe us older ones are just of a different time when it wasn't so much all about 'me me me'

0|1
    0|0
    • Men have no egocentrism whatsoever. And we claim to be logical. Logically ourselves matter before we put others first

• yeah, like i said it must be an age thing because i genuinely do care about other. but anyway thats a whole other theme. still stands that im not running a tab with any girl and never have

• Thats why the quran and prohpet Mohammed should be your only girlfriend. They ask for nothing but jihad and sacrifice.

0|3
    0|0
  • They gonna be waitin a while because I don't have shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I do agree that you should not blow your money on her. But I think that you should spend SOME money on her. Like pay for her food on a date or buy her some flowers. You shouldn't spend nothing in the fear of her being a gold digger, in my opinion that will only lead to regrets

0|1
    0|0
  • When you're broke, you don't have that problem. Lol
    https://i.imgflip.com/1j1eul.jpg?a420240

1|1
    0|0
  • Quite a tangent to dating & having fun, whoever pays and however it happens
    Worries over money more than the date mean
    stop dating
    work on better career that brings in more money

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely a good practice, however since I'm retarded and not humble at all I always flaunt my money it never attracts the right people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think men shouldn't be look at, as a gold mine. Men shouldn't have to be look at to pay for everything. That is just my opinion, and how I feel on the subject.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is objectively good in theory.

In theory...

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think men should use as little money as possible on a woman until he's ready, this is to make sure she's not a gold digger

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm asexual

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • True