Is it possible to date a professional athlete? More specific pro soccer player?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont see why you can't. If your the lucky few who gets this chance then you should go for it. But it is a one sided relationship as athletes have strict schedules and focus their time towards their first love which is the sport they get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of professional athletes have GF/BF/wife/husband so it obviously IS possible

• I mean they dont usually date ordinary girls.. its like one case in 1 million

• Yeah, usualy they don't. But it's not impossible or unheard of