Is it possible to date a professional athlete? More specific pro soccer player?

Is it possible to date a professional athlete? More specific pro soccer player?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont see why you can't. If your the lucky few who gets this chance then you should go for it. But it is a one sided relationship as athletes have strict schedules and focus their time towards their first love which is the sport they get paid a ridiculous amount of money to play

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of professional athletes have GF/BF/wife/husband so it obviously IS possible

1|0
    0|1
    • I mean they dont usually date ordinary girls.. its like one case in 1 million

• Yeah, usualy they don't. But it's not impossible or unheard of

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Why would anyone want to date a guy who probably has no college education and plays a sport which requires no intellectual skill for a living?

1|0
    2|0
    • U mean sport which most people are not capable of and requires extraordinary abillity/talent lol

• Show All
    • Alright then, why would you prefer to date a pro footballer? I mean if you don't care about knowledge or college education, what exactly are you looking for? What does a footballer have that any other individual lacks?

• I never said I'd prefer to date an athlete/fooballer etc. I was just trying to make you understand that lack of college education doesn't make one stupid or less knowledgable. You have no idea what these people do in their free time, maybe they study just as hard as college student (very unlikely but still). Besides I don't think it matters what one does for living as long as they enjoy it and don't hurt anyone

• Well they are human males so yes. Is it likely... No, I would think.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they not real people and have no feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably. go and try, hunny cakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol if your as hot as Abbey Clancy or a model/actress/popstar otherwise you will just be like the legions of average girls who dress up slutty and hit the club were I work in the hopes of banging a football player, which even if you do they just pump and dump you because they know you are not intrested in them as person and only want them as a boyfriend/husband to gain access to fame and fortune or if that fails you sell your One night stand story to the paper blackmailing him into confirming it happened by threatening to belittle his sexual prowess and package or worse you will make a false rape claim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, become a groupie. Like my uncle use to say. Or a bopper. Like my older brother use to say. Me, I call it the "fuck circuit". Get inside the circle of the "who's who's of nobody's" who were actually able to encompass a few somebody's. These are a bunch of fake wanna be nobody's perpetrating on instagram and other social sites to be somebody. Like most beautiful girls who are nobody - "run the course"of the fuck circuit. Meaning screw your way to the top. Once you arrive there should be soccer players, NBA stars, NHL / NFL guys, legitimate business owner, hell even rappers. Along with a tarnished reputation and every who's who knowing all of your business.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes