I made a huge mistake? pls help?

i haven't spoken to my sis in 3 years... my other sister and brother told me i should find my own idenity and make friends instead of hang out wit her at that time i was 21. foolishly i listened.. my sis is 31 now and wants nothin to do with me i left her during a depression..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just call her
    Be open
    Confess that you made a mistake and you feel bad about it and are willing to make effects to rekindle the relationship

Be honest and accepting of it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • already did... she is not interested

• Then either give up
      Or swallow your ego and keep trying
      Be there for her irrespective of if she asks for it or not

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcourse she'd be bitter!! You left when she might have needed you the most!! But now it's upto you whether you are not stopping until she forgives you or you're just going to give up!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Just talk openly about how your past was hard on you and you didn´t want to be a burden. She can relate to those feelings and eventually forgive you. Just be honest and tell her that you never stopped loving her but only thought about what´s best for her.

Blood is the strongest bond and you two will eventually sort things out.

0|0
    0|0
  • just show up at her door steps a phone call ain't gonna cut it.
    Talk to her in person she will understand also maker her understand it was a misunderstanding and what happened u feel very sorry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Good riddance I'd say. Family and sister are just words. Some are real, some are fake.
    Now if you really want contact again maybe invite her to dinner/ other activities

0|0
    0|0
  • I want duck you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes