I made a huge mistake? pls help?

i haven't spoken to my sis in 3 years... my other sister and brother told me i should find my own idenity and make friends instead of hang out wit her at that time i was 21. foolishly i listened.. my sis is 31 now and wants nothin to do with me i left her during a depression..

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just call her
    Be open
    Confess that you made a mistake and you feel bad about it and are willing to make effects to rekindle the relationship

Be honest and accepting of it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • already did... she is not interested

• Then either give up
      Or swallow your ego and keep trying
      Be there for her irrespective of if she asks for it or not

Most Helpful Girl

• Ofcourse she'd be bitter!! You left when she might have needed you the most!! But now it's upto you whether you are not stopping until she forgives you or you're just going to give up!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE