How do I move on from this?

I feel that me and this guy are growing distant and I'm just so tired. I feel like he doesn't care about me, he doesn't text me. I don't want to see him, I've been living in my room for the last couple of days because I want to avoid him. I don't know where this is gonna take. I'm just mentally tired of never being chased, chosen, loved. Please, from the bottom of my heart, help me. I'm going back to my old, dark and scary thoughts. I'm afraid.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all you need to end things asap. Make it clear to him why he´s toxic to you so you get some closure. After getting rid of a bad relationship, take some time to think about what you actually want and why you want it. When your end goals are clear, it´s easier to start looking for a partner who shares your values and life goals.

It all starts with you deciding that you´ve had enough! If there´s some underlying trauma or tragic past that makes you question yourself, please seek help. I´ve had a troublesome childhood and until I took care of past traumas, it was hard to relax in a relationship and really enjoy life.