How do I move on from this?

I feel that me and this guy are growing distant and I'm just so tired. I feel like he doesn't care about me, he doesn't text me. I don't want to see him, I've been living in my room for the last couple of days because I want to avoid him. I don't know where this is gonna take. I'm just mentally tired of never being chased, chosen, loved. Please, from the bottom of my heart, help me. I'm going back to my old, dark and scary thoughts. I'm afraid.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all you need to end things asap. Make it clear to him why he´s toxic to you so you get some closure. After getting rid of a bad relationship, take some time to think about what you actually want and why you want it. When your end goals are clear, it´s easier to start looking for a partner who shares your values and life goals.

It all starts with you deciding that you´ve had enough! If there´s some underlying trauma or tragic past that makes you question yourself, please seek help. I´ve had a troublesome childhood and until I took care of past traumas, it was hard to relax in a relationship and really enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not sure what to say other then love yourself someone will come one day that will love you I was alone and unloved till this year where I found an amazing girl who loves me so it works out in the end just gotta be patient

0|0
    0|0
    • If you want a friend that will talk to you through stuff send me a message and I'll always talk and not judge 👌🏽

• Ask yourself this. Why are you afraid? What is the worst case scenario? Popular products wil always be chased. Unpopular ones end up in the garbage

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm scared he'll end things, I'm scared he'll tell me "look I'm not into you, this thing cannot go on". I wouldn't be able to handle rejection now. He's the first real guy I'm sort of seeing. I honestly thought this would become something important but my gut feeling is telling me the opposite. And I usually trust my instincts more than anything else..

• So what you just typed on here. Say it in person. Look for his reaction. Actions speak louder than words. Mind you, that's going to be a heavy conversation. Throwing some humor in there always makes it a bit lighter and easier to respond to.

• If you really want something, chase it, don't wait for it to come to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes