Guys - Was It My Fault?

I've been a little lost recently, so I thought it would maybe be a good idea to get some outside opinions from other males.
I'm a girl quite obviously and have never had 'It' before. I had a past relationship that ended up in him trying to please me down there, but I refused to the point where he just snapped and bit me. I have a lot of insecurities about that cause it left a quite visible and sensible mark and it makes me afraid of meeting other men nowadays. I obviously tried my very best to not let it get in the way of meeting new people.. I found someone that I finally felt comfortable with and after 7 months of talking/meeting (we're not together or anything cause I just take a lot of time) - I told him about what happened. To put things short, he doesn't talk to me anymore really. Was it all my fault then? Should I had let it all get over with or was it the right thing to refuse? Cause I feel like, it is my fauly I end up alone now.

Kind Regards

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It was not your fault..
    If you want someone to let your heart out to you can always pm me

1|0
    0|0
    • I'd actually love to talk to someone, can't send you pms though.

Sincerely,
      S

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Wtf? How could it be your fault? Normal people don't bite other people.

Regarding the other guy I don't really get why he would stip talking to you just because you have a scar. If that's the reason then you're better off without him because he obviously has issues.

You're ok. Be strong (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Not your fault, you didn't ask for what happened in your last relationship, it really wasn't your fault. And when you told the new guy, I think that he's in the wrong here, he stopped talking to you for no reason at all and I think you made the right decision by telling him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's your fault necessarily. But I also think you need to view from a guy's perspective. It's not expected to have sex but once it's offered its really frustrating to turn back when you are ready pleasure and be pleasured. Still, there's no excuse to bite you, or have the second leave you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not on you if you didn't wanna do it slthats as simple as it is no other way to see it I have a girlfriend and we have sex weekly but if she is in the mood and I'm not can't have a tantrum and hurt her cos I can't get my way stupidness

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you made the right decision by telling hi.. i font think you are at fault at all. Everyone lives with insecurity and anxiety and you just haven't met your person yet that will see past them all

0|0
    0|0
  • Ey of course its not your fault if you wanna take your time, take your time, and by the way he bit your vagina? Cuz you understand thats illégal right, especially if it left à mark

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not your fault!
    If anything, it's his fault for being a bad friend to you.
    He should have supported you instead

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes