Does it bother white guys when white girls say they don't date white guys?

• Yes it does
    Vote A
  • No it doesn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Translation: "You're not good enough because you are the wrong color."

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, can’t wait to see these answers.

I don’t date white men. Mexicans are my favorite. I like what I like 😍🤤

2|0
    0|3
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • all the power to you :)

• Show All
    • Thats true body language is the key and if u can spot it or see the way the other person is talking to you , you can tell they are into you in that matter. Its just rare for a that to happen to us. little jose might be Intimidated by the way you approached him. Unless he's cocky af then thats a different stroy lol

• Well, I don’t approach men. Never have & I never will. Call me old fashioned but I feel it’s the man’s job to come for me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• In general anybody feel somewhat rejected if someone else say they are excluded based on some criteria - even if not interested in the person.

So , yes, just as black women feel rejected if any man (regardless of race) say he dosen't like black women.

The statemetn itself is a rejection towards all white men, and therefore all white men can feel rejected of sorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would that bother anyone? Everyone has their own tastes. Even if a girl told me she only exclusively dates white guys, that doesn't mean she'd date me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't want dumb h03s who think they are "too good" for white men or have some stupid racial fetish. It's a favor for us when these kind of women not want us.

0|3
    0|0
  • Of course not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences.

2|1
    0|0
  • They usually say that to me when I am with my Asian girlfriend. So NO.

1|1
    0|0
  • If never understood the attraction towards race I'm mix race by the way

2|2
    0|0
    • its not even a race thing if that helps. its like a guy who prefers blondes

• Show All
    • yeah i dont have set rules, just preferences.

• Yeah was just wondering nothing much sounds good

• Well if a "white" girl in Canada said that, she will have a really hard time finding a partner. Never heard any girl say that though.

0|1
    3|0
  • It would if every girl I wanted to be with said that.

1|1
    0|0
  • no... if a girl likes to have sex with black guys why should i care?

2|0
    0|1
  • Personally, I don't care. Everyone has their preferences. I am an equal opportunity dater

2|0
    0|0
  • Considering the one girl who said that to me ended up wanting to make out with me..

I find it difficult to waste energy on what they tell me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, only because they're say they don't like me, unless I'm not into her then it doesn't bother me.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't want to date them anyway when they enter their thirties and suddenly they do want to date white guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • @Lilmissumshine
      You will not tone police me with your crybully bullshit.
      If you were better educated, you would know that mulatto was the correct term.

• @cth96190 if you were better educated old man yes 59 year old trolling. you'd know how to read. re-read my comment then come back with an educated response.

• Well.. That just makes it easier to choose from whom I'll date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not Really there are plenty of other white girls who do date white guys and everyone is entitled to preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you go black, we do not want you back.

1|2
    2|1
  • WTF?
    What's wrong with us?

0|0
    2|0
  • im not white so...

0|0
    0|0
  • No heard that before fucked them

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT? You mean I have a chance with a white girl? My life is a lie...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think white guys really care. tbh where I'm from the majority of them are with black, Latinas, or Asian women

1|2
    0|1
  • Probably. I’d assume anyone gets offended by racial comments like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • None of their business.

1|0
    1|1
  • It doesn't bother anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of white guys dont want a white girl after they sleep around with a non white. I dont blame them.

1|3
    2|1

Recommended myTakes