Does it bother white guys when white girls say they don't date white guys?

• Yes it does
  • No it doesn't

624

Most Helpful Guy

• Translation: "You're not good enough because you are the wrong color."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, can’t wait to see these answers.

I don’t date white men. Mexicans are my favorite. I like what I like 😍🤤

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • all the power to you :)

• Thats true body language is the key and if u can spot it or see the way the other person is talking to you , you can tell they are into you in that matter. Its just rare for a that to happen to us. little jose might be Intimidated by the way you approached him. Unless he's cocky af then thats a different stroy lol

• Well, I don’t approach men. Never have & I never will. Call me old fashioned but I feel it’s the man’s job to come for me