I find quite few people attractive?

I find very few guys intitally any particulary attractive. Its not like i find them unattractive, but i dont find them attractive enough to approach them or show any interest beyond friendship

i tend to find guys more attractive based on personality though, which is pretty normal, it think its contributes to me not really dating too much either.

Anyone else has it like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as you i guess... i need to know a lot about the other person to find them attractive... majorly because the qualities that i look for in a lerson cannot be known by a superficial observation... lIke kindness , elegance, confidence , intelligence , humbleness etc... so mostly things for me has to begin woth becoming friends always!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like you've got high standards, which isn't a bad thing at all. I'm personally not like this though

0|0
    0|0
    • well im attracted to what im attracted to, i can't really force myself to find someone attractive, so really can't call it high standars in my opinion

• High standards aren't a bad thing though?

• i know, but i definitly dont have them though lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah. I'm the same towards girls. And will get with someone mainly based on their personality. A lot of people genuinely are attractive but it's the personality that puts some ahead of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your relationship status really.. It's nice that you looking at people with a positive view..

0|0
    0|0
    • My relationship status is single as hell lol

• Show All
    • Lol i dont know any more, maybe i should Just realise im going to bed single forever

• Look and you'll see...
      Search and you'll find..

• Travle to norway we are usaly very atractiv

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah same here. Although for me it's the opposite, I find their personalities attractive, but not their appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes