Help me please?

Is it bad for me to stay virgin? I haven't got any girlfriend till now! I guess I m an introvert! I hate my life! Whenever i try to talk to someone new, I couldnt keep up the convo for too long! :( Help me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Being an introvert is not a bad thing. You lost your confidence over something so silly in life. later on as you get older you will realize it's not about having physical relationships as much as trying to find good chemistry with people. My advice to you is to try going out often, planning trips, going for dinners.. I know you may hate going out but this is how you gonna learn how to talk and socialize and maybe meeting the girl that clicks with you. You are still young don't panic

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to go out! But not with people! I like to stay alone when I go out! When I approach someone, I m bad it!!

• you are bad at it simply because you don't allow yourself to talk to people and gain experience on what and how to talk. I was like you for the longest time till I forced myself to go out even when I am stressed out or wanna be alone. I learned how to talk eventually and I am still learning

• Thanks for the advice☺️

• Nothing wrong with any of that! Everyone has there own time for things so don't think you're "late" for anything

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It is not bad for you to still be a virgin. Just be more confident in yourself. Try to keep a conversation going.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes