What would you do if you got ignored after having intimacy with your ex-boyfriend?

marievee
So me and my ex boyfriend of 6 years relationship been having problems, him going out with his friends to the club without telling me is what ended our relationship. To make things short, i ended up going to the clubs also every time I go he will be there as soon as he sees me he always txts me calling me names that " im a h*e for going to the club " which i find it annoying cause we are NOT together. Suddenly one of those nights at the club that i saw him, he txted me telling me he missed me that i was killing him etc... so i gave in because i missed him too. The next day we met and talked things out then suddenly BOOM... we had like " makeup sex" after that we were fine, yet he still accused me of sleeping around just cause he saw me at the club he thinks i went to hook up with guys which I AM NOT LIKE THAT. He's just so jealous and over thinks things a lot...
The next day he txted me and we were txting during the day , then he stopped replying, so i called him after work at 9pm and no answer from him at all, so like any girl does I started going crazy i txted him all this mean names because i was hurt he will never do this. The next morning he txted me saying " he was so tired he was asleep" then i told him " to be straight up " after that he did not reply to me at all. Its been 3 days already. Yet i found out he's still going out with his friends to the clubs.
I honestly do not know what to do I've been so depressed lately because he was never that type of guy, he's friends have a lot to do with this for telling him not to get back with me even his dad because i go to the clubs, which is unfair cause he does the same yet they see it bad on me. what do you think about this?
2
1