How would you find a partner? (Read details)?

Please read!!!

What would your method to finding a partner be if all the females looked the same, and all the guys looked the same? The only differences would be eyes and hair. (Everyone has name tags or small specific small things that you can tell them from each other. Example a mole or freckles, more tanned etc..)

Would it be by voice? (talking or singing?)

By experience in a specific feild or work or life?

By dance skills?

Personality?

I'm curious to see what you all say.

019

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably personality and voice (I don't want a date with Batman)

• Good point on the batman lol, but men and women would obviously look different in this "world" lol XD

• Oh? What do you mean?

• Very deep voice and masculine manners. My ex used to do imitate truck drivers with great accuracy. It would drive me up the wall.