How would you find a partner? (Read details)?

Please read!!!

What would your method to finding a partner be if all the females looked the same, and all the guys looked the same? The only differences would be eyes and hair. (Everyone has name tags or small specific small things that you can tell them from each other. Example a mole or freckles, more tanned etc..)

Would it be by voice? (talking or singing?)

By experience in a specific feild or work or life?

By dance skills?

Personality?

I'm curious to see what you all say.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably personality and voice (I don't want a date with Batman)

1|0
    0|0
    • Good point on the batman lol, but men and women would obviously look different in this "world" lol XD

• Show All
    • Oh? What do you mean?

• Very deep voice and masculine manners. My ex used to do imitate truck drivers with great accuracy. It would drive me up the wall.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Face is the last factor, I think beeing expert in a field is the most important factor for me, Nice voice? well when you fall in love, your love's voice is the best voice for you, Dance skills? I don't think so it doesn't matter so much, Personality of course is realy important, we should have almost the same personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find a partner the same way I do now.. By getting to know persons until I find one that I feel will better my life and that their life may be better by having me in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hypothetically, probably personality and what their passions are.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have a sweet personality and know how to decentlyb behave to everyone. They're perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

Everyone looks the same,
    So everything else is irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be at a bookstore, a political rally or workshop, or yeah from singing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she'd survive when i talk to her about filosophy and world conspirations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beggars can't be choosers. Anyone who would have me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since aesthetics is the one and only criteria I use for finding a partner, I guess I'm fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each of the aspect mentioned.. Everything is important little by little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean after aesthetics I'm usually look for a person's personality

0|0
    0|0
  • You didn't leave us much of an option there did you?

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I would base it on the ability to understand me, and musical talent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality every time, no question

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just stick to my hand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm definitely by personality