When a guy says he's not ready for a sexual relationship is that weird?

I met this introverted guy from work. We kind of know each other at a coworker level then he started to being nice to me and helped me out with work. Then we started flirting here and there. Finally he gave me his numbers, we talked, and now dating for almost two months. We have a lot in common, we do "relationship things" except for sex because him and I think it's too soon. He also likes to overthink things. He does not seems like a commitment phoebe because his past relationship were long term and 3 of his exes lived with him before. He's been single for 3 years and hasn't date anyone since he broke up with his ex. So recently he was butthurt about me didn't tell my friends about him that we're dating because he told his family after a Thanksgiving dinner that him and I are dating. We had a conversation on the phone one night and some small thing led to an argument and not speaking for two days because I ignored him. We just started talking again last night, there was some clarity and he also said he's not ready for a sexual relationship. Which is fine with me because never had sex in a dating stage. But he didn't say for how long.. do you guy think this it's weird?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird. It's just his boundaries, if you can respect them then stay. If not then leave. Gotta decide if it's worth it to you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE