Should I be worried or am I insecure?

My boyfriend has female friends which he’s messed around with before. He says I shouldn’t be worried since they are only friends. It bothers me because he’s cheated before but he says he wouldn’t do it again and that if he wanted to he would and he would tell me since he’s told me the times he had before. The thing is that he won’t let me look through his phone at all and will get bothered if I even attempt to. The times I’ve done it I haven’t found anything serious except that he keeps in touch with his former friends he’s messed with. One particular one I saw he had unfriended and when she asked why he said because we used always talk dirty but then he said I’ll hit you up in a bit. Should I be worried or am I looking too into it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly anyone who has cheated is capable of doing it again. I would be worried also. If you feel uneasy about it I would trust your instincts over what someone else is telling you. regardless of if he cheats on you or not feeling that way is no way to live your life. You should want to be with someone who makes you feel more secure not less secure.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with @Cyfris. Unless you don't care about him at all, or you take him as a side fling, his cheating history and all those things shouldn't be ignored.
    You won't feel secure and will be reasonable to overreact , if staying that way. Do go there. Trust me.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Shouldve broken up when he cheated the first time. Now he hangs out with girls he messed around with? I dont believe a shit he says. So many signs i can see from here that its time for you to lay him off.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's still cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just good for a goo true trusting relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy cheats once, what stops him from doing it again?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes