Why is this a re-occurrence of the other guy I liked?

I am not trying to act like a victim here, I just wanna know what you guys think. I went out with this boy, we met online. And he set up a date to meet me, we met and it was a good date I could tell he was nervous and all that jazz. Paid for my dinner, held the door open, and smiled a lot while with me. I don't know what went wrong, then he sent a text saying "I don't think it's gonna workout, I enjoyed it. I'm sorry" Now that alone made me think he was breaking it off. But he said he meant to say he had stuff to do so we scheduled another date for the 23. So Monday, we were texting and he just stopped talking to me. And his snap points keep going up (not that it matters) but did he blow me off? I am so confused, cause this isn't the first time a boy has done this to me. He even said he really liked me, and that he wanted to make me his girlfriend. Can someone explain this to me? I am a true believer in actions speak louder than words. But I don't know, I have moved on myself but Its bothering me. Like I said, this thing has happen to me before... Did I do something wrong? Or am I just picking out wrong guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. If he has a date with you and doesn't respond for over 48hours its clear the date isn't on his mind.
    He will need an excuse to be not responding for 2 days or he's not worth it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! I've definitely moved on, but I just needed some advice.

• There are enough guys who think about their dates 24/7 afraid they will mess up.
      Find 1 of those. Let him mess up kiss him and make him remember you every day

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he met someone else

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Probably found someone better... and prettier..

• None of that matters a bit, don't beat yourself up. This seems typical of online dating

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Guys can be as fickle as girls. If there's nothing sits going on there's a chance he's gone on a few dates and is trying to make his mind up. Or maybe he's got his own problems and doesn't know how to communicate with you properly.
    Don't working about guys like this, you don't need to waste you're time, there are plenty of guys out there who will click with you and things may go further. Just move on and keep smiling :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Just re-read this and saw all my typos lol sorry

• Probably picking the wrong guys
    You are looking for a consistent decent behavior from someone who is pretending to be decent to get you to do the nasty.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you, I am gonna go for the good guys from now on lol.

• Show All
    • What was the reason behind seeking evidently not good guys? Or you were you just not aware of it?

• I didn't know they were bad guys, I thought they were good. It's so hard to distinguish, I am just glad I found out now rather than down the road. They all seem so genuine at first, you know?

• Move on

U posted this question twice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes