I am not attractive, have low self-esteem because of it. I have never been approached by a guy in 23 years of my life?

And now I have almost become emotionally closed off. I have even stopped having silly crushes. Its like my heart has created this strong impermeable layer around it and won't let anyone in. I don't feel worthy of male attention. I criticize everything about me. I am really shy and awkward in front of men. It almost sometimes comes off as rude I guess. Sometimes my confidence is so low that I avoid looking people in the eyes. I feel if I won't look in their eyes maybe they won't see how ugly I am. Pathetic.. I know. I don't wanna be like this anymore. What should I do?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• people always tell you that you just gotta wait till the right one comes around... sadly this is the worst bullshit i ever heard. you have to go get what you want. waiting will give you nothing.

try approaching people. try to flirt. you can improve your situation. get to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If i were you, i would get to know myself first and start forming my signature outlook.
    i would totally change the way i look like. Very important that your outlook should be something that you find beautiful. Try to look into mirror more often. Do not avoid reality.
    As soon as you change, you will notice that guys look at you more often, they try to flirt with you, they compliment you. This will really boost your confidence and you will actually believe even more that you look very beautiful.
    Try to improve your style and skills. Be quality inside and outside too. Never forget that outlook what catches guys' attention, and inside what will keep them interested in you.
    You will realize soon or later that you are that person who has the option to choose from million guys and not you are running after them. Your standards will jump.
    When you hit this point, you will be ready to meet with the one who is gonna be the best for you.
    Till that time be flirty, be sexy, feel good in your skin. Radiate positiveness.