Is it possible to have feelings for another girl when in a relationship?

What would you do? Would you act on it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't act on it but i would talk to her and get to know her. But i wouldn't cheat so it would be platonic for the most part or as best as i can keep it that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you ever distance yourself away from the other person you have feelings for?

• nope but i wouldn't lead her on either i would bring up i have girlfriend at the time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• That would be unbelievably hurtful to her. No way would I act on it.

It's more likely that a guy would have lust for another woman rather than true feelings for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your heart beats, it is possible. Now, let me be in love and it is far less likely. Let me be with the one and it's almost out of the question.

I was in an abusive marriage for over 30 years and tried to find someone else but just couldn't do it. Then again, I'm now separated and still can't find anyone but at least I'm trying now

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering there are a lot of people who cheat on their significant other, I would definitely say it happens to guys and girls. But as long as you're in a relationship and that relationship is monogamous, then you definitely should ignore any feelings for the new person. It's likely a passing crush.

Otherwise if you pursue the new person you might find yourself without either person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes if both parties were ok with it. This is actually kind of the norm for me, but I'm bi and it's usually with another man and a woman not two women or men. I'm pretty open about it to avoid misunderstandings.

0|0
    0|0
  • More then possible. Chances are it will happen. Being honest with yourself and partner is the important part. It doesn't mean break up though

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship, one can have feelings only for another girl. Feelings are projection in future, one could have affection for current girl but those are different from feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible. And acting on it really is based on how you are treated in your relationship. If you treat ur guy like shit he will go somewhere else to get treated good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. Its ok to window shop, as long as 1) you do it when your significant other is not around 2) you do not test out the merchandise! Never ever cheat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes you like another girl while your in a relationship, its common

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is possible to love more than 1 person in a relationship, but still something inadequate and insensible depending on the acts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would stay with the woman I committed to and would avoid the person I had feelings for/

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it is, but when I love someone I don't really feel attracted to anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ! If those feelings become more expressive day by day then count down of relation starts

0|0
    0|0
  • anything is possible, define what is normal... there is no such thing. if you have feelings its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. If not there would never be infidelity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, is it right, not exactly

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is