Why did I do this to her?

So I met this girl off tinder, and things went good we went out on a date. She was kinda quiet, innocent, smiled a lot. But I don't know, like she said she liked me, but I stopped texting her. I liked her, but I just stopped texting her. I didn't tell her anything. Do you think she was hurt? I set up another date to go out with her but I didn't cancel it or anything I just cut communication off with her even unmatched her on tinder so she wouldn't find out.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should at least reply to the message even if you just apologise for being rude.
    Ghosting isn't nice, if you aren't interested just say it! If you are say and see what could happen

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Um you should ask yourself that because none of us can answer why you're a dick.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How am I a dick?

• I don't know because you set up a second date and then just ghosted her for no apparent reason. That's a dick move. At least have the balls to cancel the date. If you can't see why that makes you an asshole you're hopeless.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Ohmygosh I would be so hurt if I were her. Never do that please

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a girl on here earlier explaining a similar situation.. maybe that was her?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty awful

0|1
    0|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • She sent me a text today saying "are you still interested in me?" and I didn't respond. I don't know

• At least respond to that. Ghosting is such a dick move. You need to say something

• This is ghosting, a cowardly practice

0|1
    0|0
  • That's fucked up

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality Disorder.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you suspect the other person to be an axe murderer why ghost someone? If you did that to someone you "liked" (I'm questioning this) what would you do to someone you didn't like? 😟

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah not the best thing to do. The better thing is to say if you dont want to continue or not?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes