Why did I do this to her?

So I met this girl off tinder, and things went good we went out on a date. She was kinda quiet, innocent, smiled a lot. But I don't know, like she said she liked me, but I stopped texting her. I liked her, but I just stopped texting her. I didn't tell her anything. Do you think she was hurt? I set up another date to go out with her but I didn't cancel it or anything I just cut communication off with her even unmatched her on tinder so she wouldn't find out.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should at least reply to the message even if you just apologise for being rude.
    Ghosting isn't nice, if you aren't interested just say it! If you are say and see what could happen

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Um you should ask yourself that because none of us can answer why you're a dick.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How am I a dick?

• I don't know because you set up a second date and then just ghosted her for no apparent reason. That's a dick move. At least have the balls to cancel the date. If you can't see why that makes you an asshole you're hopeless.