My boyfriend is waiting till marriage to have sex, couldn't he still engage in oral, fingering or even kisses?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally expect the girls to wait but not the guys. Any more though, when someone wants to wait for marriage, that signals other issues that you will suffer but not until you are married, then you find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are his beliefs and you either respect them and love him regardless or move on.

• We had sex 3 times already

• He said he was supposed to but he's going to actually till he's married to have sex again.

• Then you have to respect his choice. If your partner makes a choice like that then you have two options.