My boyfriend is waiting till marriage to have sex, couldn't he still engage in oral, fingering or even kisses?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally expect the girls to wait but not the guys. Any more though, when someone wants to wait for marriage, that signals other issues that you will suffer but not until you are married, then you find out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are his beliefs and you either respect them and love him regardless or move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • We had sex 3 times already

• Show All
    • He said he was supposed to but he's going to actually till he's married to have sex again.

• Then you have to respect his choice. If your partner makes a choice like that then you have two options.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yes. And ugh... Why? Like, if he is waiting then your honeymoon will suck. I've heard stories about people losing identity when they come back and everyone knows they had sex. He won't know what he likes, or you like. What if you just aren't compatible, but are now married. It would trap you

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person and their own personal beliefs. They vary. Some will be fine with that, other won't do anything sexual. I had an ex that was waiting for marriage. The ONLY thing she was OK with doing was kissing/making out. Nothing else. No touching/caressing even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with him. It's better to not engage in anything before marriage. In your place I'd respect his belief and be patient.

1|1
    0|0
    • We already had sex 3 times

• Show All
    • Yes he is

• Okay he regret what he did and he wants to repent. So wait until marriage. He can't risk doing what you said because he can't control himself to not penetrate.

• It depends on why he's waiting.
    If it's a religious reason, probably not.

I for one, because most forms of birth control have been known to fail on occasion and because I'm paranoid as hell.
    Intercourse is off the table until we both are at least willing to raise any potential "accidents" to adulthood.
    I'm game for anything else though.

0|0
    0|0
  • When people wait until marriage to have sex that means they don't do any type of sexual activitys like oral or fingering. Kissing should be fine but I guess he thinks if you guys start making out that will lead to sex

1|0
    0|0
  • That depends on his beliefs. You need to ask him what his beliefs are. This is something that you have a clear right to know if he is your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... after fingering and blowjob how you people will control to penetrate

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him if you're going to marry me, why not have sex now

0|0
    0|0
    • We're just dating but I respect his beliefs.

• I will say dump his ass

1|1
    0|1
  • Well... Ask him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots would, some wouldn't Im sure

0|0
    0|0
  • End it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi

Hhhhhhhhhi

0|0
    0|0
  • Its entirely opinion based. It depends on who it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Exactly, he should be able to do other things, right? I mean otherwise, are you his girlfriend at all?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yea I'd end that relationship... You gotta test drive the stick before you buy..

1|0
    0|1
  • I am waiting until marriage also

I and my girlfriend kiss each other often, and we finger each other. We also play fight

0|1
    0|0
    • In your case it's not going to change anything. Marriage or without.

• Technically yes, cause it's not sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you with him in the first place?

1|0
    0|2
  • oral is still sex. and everything else will be too hard for him to control.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're lucky, I wish I could find a guy like that.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes