I Cry When I Have Sex with My New BF?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend of 3 years about 1 year ago. I started seeing a new guy & he is great... but for some reason every time I have sex with him, it reminds me of my ex & how things were, and I cry in the washroom... I don't know whats wrong with me. Is this normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not normal!

You are clearly not over your ex and I personally think your current SO deserves much better than this!

Try talking to a confidant or a therapist (if that's an option) and resolve some of your bottled up feelings from the past before continuing your current relationship.

If I were in your position, I'd go as far as to take a break from my current SO just so I can get my head on straight!

Best of luck with whatever you decide on!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much :)

• Mention not! 😇

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It is a normal thing. Considering you have an ex of 3 Years. It doesn't take that quick to get over someone you've been with for that long. Just give it time and you'll be okay. Not everything is Unicorns and Fairytales. You'll be okay. If you don't think it's okay. Talk to this new boyfriend about it and see what to do from there. Other than that, just give it some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably not yet ready to be with this new guy.

1|2
    0|0
  • No u should receive help from the love doctor and set up an appointment with me i just need ur number to set it all up

0|0
    2|1
  • I'd ask what's wrong tell him is cause you're too big that will boost his self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • Say this ur actual boyfriend to hug you and cheer u up

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you generally a very emotional person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg. .. wht is this

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I help?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You miss your old boyfriend while with your new BFF

0|0
    0|0
  • You still love him. You should move on. Get over him. There was a reason why you left him. Remind yourself of that.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes