I Cry When I Have Sex with My New BF?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend of 3 years about 1 year ago. I started seeing a new guy & he is great... but for some reason every time I have sex with him, it reminds me of my ex & how things were, and I cry in the washroom... I don't know whats wrong with me. Is this normal?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Not normal!

You are clearly not over your ex and I personally think your current SO deserves much better than this!

Try talking to a confidant or a therapist (if that's an option) and resolve some of your bottled up feelings from the past before continuing your current relationship.

If I were in your position, I'd go as far as to take a break from my current SO just so I can get my head on straight!

Best of luck with whatever you decide on!

• Thanks so much :)

• Mention not! 😇