Why is he so complicating and confusing?

This boy admitted to liking me when I asked him if he like me. He said yeah and he wanted to know if I liked him back and I said yeah too. Then he just says "thank you." To me like wtf 🙁 I then tell him take me out then and he just says he doesn't know. I don't get him he shows affection toward me and wants to meet but then does that.

049

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like you were way too veiled when you asked if he "liked you." You definitely were not on the same page. You needed to clarify that you meant romantic interest. It sounds to me like he's just not into you romantically and you put him on the spot and made things awkward. You definitely didn't do yourself any favors by "telling him to take you out." It sounds to me like you owe him an apology for just calling him out and you need to have an honest conversation with him about how you feel about eachother. If you can't do that after an episode like this then your relationship will likely just be awkward from this day forward.

• He's the one that said to me he wants me first and having plans to meet him at his place. So what was I post to think

• That is background information that was not provided in your original post. Obviously that changes things. If you want good advice you need to tell the long version of the story.