Ball is in her court? Do I text?

Been talking for weeks. Told her my intentions, that im not just a friend but I've been talking to her intentionally because i am interested. She was flattered, and open to it (like it went well) But she said it will take some time for her to process this fully and she wasn't sure what to say.

She's on a 5 week break and I won't see her till she's back. I was planning on just playing it cool, giving her space and maybe texting weekly or less unless I have a reason to. Is that fair? Or should I wait for her to initiate contact?

11