Ball is in her court? Do I text?

Been talking for weeks. Told her my intentions, that im not just a friend but I've been talking to her intentionally because i am interested. She was flattered, and open to it (like it went well) But she said it will take some time for her to process this fully and she wasn't sure what to say.

She's on a 5 week break and I won't see her till she's back. I was planning on just playing it cool, giving her space and maybe texting weekly or less unless I have a reason to. Is that fair? Or should I wait for her to initiate contact?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I would still text her (and see how she responds). Some girls need space yes but some girls need to be convinced that you really are interested in them and are putting some investment.
    I really wouldn't text her daily. But try after a week. A simple text like Hey how have you been? And see the way she answers (short answer with no detail most of the time will mean she isn't interested). If she answers that way then definitely wait till the 5 weeks are over and try one last time. If she answers in a positive way and seems to want to talk to you then text her again with at least 3 days apart.
    So give her space but not too much so she won't think you lost interest.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely give it space. If you're truly interested, and she's worth your time and energy, she'll text you. You don't want to push it too hard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes