How to ask a girl out?

So I like this girl and im pretty sure she might like me back. The only problem is that we've been friends for a long time now and I don't want to ruin the friendship or make things awkward between us. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• Just start spending more time with her without calling it a date or dating. Sometimes, when you talk about things explicitly, people react or overreact very suddenly. E. g., Gauge her reaction to these two questions:

1. Would you like to go on a date with me Saturday night?

2. Hey, I'm going to see the new Star Wars movie Saturday night. Do you wanna go?

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a crush on a friend as well. Asked her out but she said no sadly. However, we are still friends as of now. It felt awkward for about a week afterward, I thought she didn't want to be around me. Luckily I have a good friend that told me it's just in my head and that I would be surprised by how many girls are actually fine with this situation. So I would say go ahead and try to ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is now the end of the second or third week (can't even remember when I asked her out now) I am pretty sure it was just in my head.

Recommended myTakes