How to tell a guy I have no experince?

I met this guy about a week ago through a friend, I have never met him in person. He seems very sweet and nice. I Absolutely No Experince in this area. I have never dated, been in a relationship, kissed, etc. he is really the first guy I have ever really talked to. I'm nervous to tell him this. He tells me he wants to cuddle with me and kiss me and I kind of just go along or switch the topic. I don't want him taking it the wrong way or anything. Should I tell? If so, how?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't owe him any explanation. That said, I think your inexperience is letting him get away with being a huge creep if you've known him one week and he's demanding you cuddle and kiss him - especially if you've never met in person. You've got a lot to learn if you think that is normal. I have a feeling your friend already told him you have zero experience and he sees an easy target. I would steer clear of this entirely. (FYI I know you are going to do the exact opposite. Don't tell me I didn't tell you so.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the advice! He's not demanding he was saying it would be nice and I do agree with you that my friends told him. With all that being said I did decide to distance myself from him for a couple of reasons. First I did not see it going anywhere with our distance in the way. Secondly if I am so worried about letting him now this about me and I don't feel confterble around him and that is someone I should not be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Should you? Probably!
    Do you have to? Meeeh I don't know.
    I had my first kiss at 24yo just a month ago. Never have been in a relationship nor have I dated before.
    The guy was 23yo and experienced.
    I was nervous and almost trembling but I decided to not tell him and I let him go for it.
    I know it sounds cliché but I guess you pick up what to do with your lips and tongue fast enough. I followed his lead and we madeout for 20 minutes or so.
    I did stop him when he wanted to do more than kiss. I told him I wasn't going to have sex with him yet.

But I guess you could tell him. He won't go at it the same way and he won't start gropping you or initiate something more than a kiss (unless you want more?).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do I want more than a kiss probably not I just don't think I'm ready. Do regret not telling him or do you feel confident in your decision? Sorry I'm not trying to be rude or anything I'm just curios because I really don't know if I should tell him

• I kind of regret not telling him because he was quite agressive in his kissing technique. Considering it was my first smooch and frenchkiss well I was surprised and a little put off by his intensity!
      If I had told him maybe he would have been more gentle and slow.
      But I do not regret the experience in itself. I mean it was a super first makeout and one I will remember!