Are people just trying to comfort me when they say that all the boys that like me are shy?

Whenever people ask if I have a boyfriend and I tell them that no guys like me at the moment they all say the same thing, that they are all probably just too shy or afraid to tell me. The thing with that is I don't know if they are saying it because they feel bad for me or if they genuinely believe that. My very straightforward uncle, my best friend, or anyone that I mention this to all the same thing. I don't want anyone to feel bad for me because I don't have a boyfriend.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm pretty shy and not really good at asking women out, so it can easily be true.

And no one shouldn't feel bad if you don't have boyfriend, and if you meet a guy who you like, but don't know does he like you, go ask him out.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a sugar coated lie. Yes, some guys are extremely shy to make a move, but even them show SOME signs and we girls usually pick those signs. If you're not picking any sign from any guy at the moment, then that's because no guy likes at the moment. But worry not, there will be times when more then when why guys like you at the same time. It's all about timing, and time is not always on our side, sometimes really no one likes us at the time and that's okay.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE