Girls, would you date a guy with feminine behavior?

4628

Most Helpful Guy

• The manliest guys I know have feminine behavior. But they are so masculine they can dress up in a little pink tutu and prance around like a little girl. Feminine "behavior" is nothing. It's made up, like whatever each individual decides is "fem behavior' is what they will choose to judge by. So if I eat my bannana and look you in the eyes, you might assume I'm gay. Naw, I just was hungry and we met eyes by accident!

Anyways, I think this means you must be specific. Fem behavior to you is different to someone else.

• the idea of masculine and feminine behavior is not made up. a lot of the behaviors are influenced by biology, evolutionary psychology and hormones

• "It's made up, like whatever each individual decides is "fem behavior' is what they will choose to judge by."

-you

• @Mr-Kabuki Which is true. The reality of biology doesn't matter when it comes to the individual minds of people who wish to judge you. So if a girl doesn't like "feminine behavior" on her potential SO, then she won't date him. But she's not going to go into a biology book and research what biology thinks are the standard traits of both sexes. That's absolutely retarded lol.

And thus, each mans "femininity" or lack thereof, is purely based on the minds and opinions of whatever woman is looking to date him. The metrics are made up by each woman based on her own life and set of experiences.

So calm your god damn tits with your political anger. Nobody is here talking about SJWs and shit. Fuck off lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, why not? Femininity or being feminine is not a bad trait so I’m not sure why that would be seen as off-putting. I can behave quite ”masculine” too, and I don’t see how that would make me a bad girlfriend.
    I liked @Esotericforu s answer. Kinda like yin and yang, I feel like all humans behave in both ”masculine” and ”feminine” ways. In the end they’re just labels, or categories, that we have created. And in the end they don’t mean jack shit. Femininity is definitely not something only women are free to express, and vice versa with masculinity. They are inherently human traits that have very little to do with sex/gender.