After being cheated on , how long do you wait to date again?

Im still single after finding about my girlfriend cheating with my friends and my mom knowing about it the ehole time while it was happening and never told me.(I posted on here earlier this year.) For those that have been cheated on, how long did you stay single before dating again?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• When you feel ready thsts when. It times time to trust again hun

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it depends on person to person. The deeper the love was more time it will take.
    Being cheated is a hard feeling it comes matter of trust so you should try for new relationship and try to forget her. Move on all girls are not like her.