My boyfriend told me he never cheated in all of his relationships?

but he seems like a player and sometimes he stares at girls intensely.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I'm not bring mean but if he cheated he's not going to tell you he cheated is he?

You can't know if he is a cheater or not but you can let him know that staring at other girls in front of you makes you feel uncomfortable, you want his attention on you, that's a perfectly normal thing and frankly staring at other women while with your SO is just wrong.

If your asking causes an argument then he may be a cheater because you know what, that's not a big ask to show your girlfriend some respect.

Just my two cents, hope it all works out for you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He may be a liar

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE