What’s the most you’ll wait until you say “ nvm”?

Lets say you find someone attractive, you start talking to that person. Everything seems to be going good , but that person is taking too long to make a move or even giving you a hint that they like you
How long do you wait till you say “ I’m done trying, I’m out”?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how much I like them and how all it’s going. But since I am prone to losing interest at a drop of a hat it happens when it happens. I am usually interested in a few people at time anyway so it’s no big deal waiting since none them are all that important anyway.

Most Helpful Girl