Has someone ever rejected you? How did that make you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. It only felt bad a minority of the time. For example, if she already has a boyfriend or just isn't interested in a relationship at the moment with anyone, you shouldn't feel bad at all. Getting friendzoned shouldn't necessarily make you feel bad either (if she's willing to hang out with you and be a friend you can't be that bad). Getting rejected rudely would probably hurt, but I guess I was lucky because that didn't happen.
    Breakups with a girlfriend were more likely to hurt, but sometimes not at all because you knew the end was coming anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I told my best friend that I had a crush on someone we worked with and he told them literally right after and came back to tell me he didn't like younger girls. I left to cry in the girls cabin because I was embarrassed and felt betrayed by a friend and the guy I liked actually came crashing into the girls cabin with a ton of my little girl campers on his heals and comforted me. He then kicked my friend in the dick. So I actually didn't mind it too much after the initial betrayal

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, the only rejection that wasn't absolutely shit was a few weeks ago. She was nice about it, so it did hurt, but it wasn't that bad. All my other rejections were not nice at all and just made me regret everything while being sad. So is you reject someone, be nice about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More often than not. It's a fact of life for average men trying to find love. It sucks a lot. I think every woman should go through it so they have some sympathy about the best way to go about rejecting a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be okay with rejection if one haven't said "eeeeeww ugly, leave" and other "let me see how it goes with the other guy and I will call you if it doesn't go as planned". Only 2 times I actually decided to approach girl. Fuck me... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

0|1
    0|0
  • Made me wanna rip out their jaw slit my throat open with it and shove it up my ass while doing a front flip from a 50 story building without a parachute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get rejected all the time and get told I don’t like big guys and it makes me feel like shit because that means they care about appearances more than personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah makes you feel like crap. Then again you gain more appreciation for someone else when they like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was rejected once when I was young.
    It was kinda sucky since it was the first girl I liked and I was sure she liked me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are not serious it rolls of the back in few weeks or months.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks, but it doesn't last very long. Then again, it hasn't happened in a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am active on tinder and badoo... because I am too shy to go out and talk to a lady. But in my opinion there are women by whores who want pickup lines. When I open my sentence casually like hi my name is Chofny (sjofnie), and it would like to know You. I get blocked or ignored. It makes me feel awkward / weird. I start doubting myself and think like should I change my appearance should I just ask for sex should I be unrespectfull. I don't want all the girls I just want 1 girl to spend the rest of my life with... But it's hard for some people to get rejected or even to be ignored.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot haha. There are many kinds of rejection:
    through..
    -body language
    -talking
    -ignoring
    I mean it sucks and even more for someone like me. I read so much into people that I confront myself with that a lot in my mind.

it hurts most when you have 0 clue if the other person wants you too (because of confusing body language and other) and you still get the balls to tell what you feel (.. is not right, most of the time that's also when you can tell it is gonna be a no).

later is like cutting yourself with a knife. you know it will hurt and not give you any benefit doing so but you still did it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. Being rejected would be a totally new phenomenon among men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Felt bad as hell. But yeah got used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have rejected people

0|0
    0|0
  • Dead inside, like she didn't appreciate who I was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah feels like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is a hit to your self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • bad as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • No feel

0|0
    0|0
  • No one till date

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I've been rejected 3 times and I really liked them, well it hurt of course and I felt like shit, and cried lol (I cry all day all night no big deal)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I feel rejected but at the end of the day i know my worth. Eventually i just forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don’t show interest unless they show it first πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, well I didn't really confess but he knew I liked him and kinda acted distant, then I deleted him on Skype.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times. It hurts my soul. I’m sensitive. I felt not good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • It made me feel rejected

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Felt like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Indirectly, but yes. Not horrendous, since I never really asked them out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes