Has someone ever rejected you? How did that make you feel?

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. It only felt bad a minority of the time. For example, if she already has a boyfriend or just isn't interested in a relationship at the moment with anyone, you shouldn't feel bad at all. Getting friendzoned shouldn't necessarily make you feel bad either (if she's willing to hang out with you and be a friend you can't be that bad). Getting rejected rudely would probably hurt, but I guess I was lucky because that didn't happen.
    Breakups with a girlfriend were more likely to hurt, but sometimes not at all because you knew the end was coming anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I told my best friend that I had a crush on someone we worked with and he told them literally right after and came back to tell me he didn't like younger girls. I left to cry in the girls cabin because I was embarrassed and felt betrayed by a friend and the guy I liked actually came crashing into the girls cabin with a ton of my little girl campers on his heals and comforted me. He then kicked my friend in the dick. So I actually didn't mind it too much after the initial betrayal

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE