Help I’m seriously lost for words?

I know it’s shady.. but hear me out. I’ve been with my boyfriend almost two years. He left his phone in bed and he was doing something so I went on it and found he had another random fb account with nothing on it at all. Then his snap chat he had a bunch of random girls on there and Instagram he asked some girl to snap him a nude, andddd I found these old screenshots of random girls nudes.. I don't know what the hell to do because I feel like if I say something I’m going to look crazy but like wtf.

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty new to selfie culture. I think it's bizarre, but I appear to be the only one. That said, it appears lots of people give them out like candy at Halloween. If that's true, it doesn't appear to have any significance. It's like having porn on his phone, a bunch of nudes of women he'll never meet. If they're women he knows in person, that's a bit different. Exes? Crushes? If you've ever talked about it and you were clear that you think having nudes of other people is tantamount to cheating, then you gotta set him straight or cut him loose. If not, it's time to have that talk.
    As far as the snooping goes, what's done is done. You can't take it back because you found something disturbing. It's kinda fucked up; you obviously have trust issues. I'd tell you to get help, but there's a chance your fella earned a snoop. Then again, maybe it's nothing. Gotta have that talk.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I know and honestly I thought about the whole “basically porn” thing as well. It’s just like come on. I don’t know. I’ve had some issues with trust since I was like 16. So I don't know if I should say something or just move on.

• No. You should tell him you snooped and are concerned about what you found. Don't play games. Don't expect him to decipher you. Don't read into anything he says or doesn't say. Have an open and honest conversation.

• Touché. Thank youu.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ignore it and tbh I'm not sure there's much point talking it out I'd advise you just to end it. If you mention it for whatever reason then be prepared for him to switch it on you and make it about you invading his privacy and going through his phone. DON'T LET HIM DO THAT - and if he's persistent about it god don't waste your time on him.

Sorry you found all those pictures too, but at the same time I'm glad you did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I honestly don’t even know how I would even bring it up because I know he’ll turn it around on me.

• I know I know and that's really annoying. Just keep saying stuff like if you're seriously going to make this about me going on your phone rather than you receiving and saving photos of naked girls then forget it, you're not the person I thought you were. I don't know, just be as serious or relaxed as how you genuinely feel and be persistent in getting your point across.