I’m 15 my boyfriends 17 is that acceptable?

im 15 and have a 17 year old boyfriend is that ok or is it wrong... I really like him he’s always nice to me he’s never tried anything but some of my friends think it’s weird I honestly don’t kno what to do.
i know my parents would disappoint but it’s only 2 years...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not "wrong". Adults do it all the time. Age gap of 5-10 years is also more common than you think (not at your age though).

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is fine! Just keep it legal and enjoy your time together. There are no reasons why you should not be together.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Your parents do not know about him? Big mistake!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I dont see a problem, so long as there isn't any sex (from a legal perspective) then nobody else could have a problem with it either!

That being said,... its nobody elses business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on where your from there's laws that could get him in trouble if you two ever got intimate. But in my opinion this choice is up to the two of you, personally as well since you polled for a reaponse, i think its to much of a risk factor for the both of you. Wish you the best in your decisions though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be carefull boys that age only think about one thing. But as you say two years is nothing

1|0
    0|1
  • Just be careful not to have sex it wouldn't be legal. I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to have a boyfriend that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with that it's just a two-year difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me as you grow older then age will matter less

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem comes when he is 18 and you are 16. If you have sex with him, it could be called rape.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s depends on the age of consent where she lives if it’s 16 or 17 she will still be legal otherwise she would have to be careful he doesn’t get Locked up and offenders registry.

• @TheNoOne True, thank you for the clarification.

• It's fine. Don't worry

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • @Oatsnwhey

When people think the way you do 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • No there is definitely no problem with that OP

• Show All
    • @OatsnWhey you couldnt even tell if they were out in public you moron. And i never justified it.

ffs you're dumb af fucking SJWs i swear

• Lol I'm literally polar opposite of what one would consider a social justice warrior. I debate a lot and I put SJW's in their place. If your only rebuttal in this argument is to say I'm a SJW, then you really have no argument at all.

Yes, I would be able to tell the difference considering that a girl who just turned 15 looks significantly younger than an adult woman.

• yes, it is totally acceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, is acceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not okay lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • It's acceptable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Is this a joke? What is wrong with your friends? He is 17, it's legal. And it will be legal next year too, because you will be 16

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep!

1|0
    0|0
  • It is okay if you get along well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes