I had a dream I cheated on my boyfriend and I really liked it... is it bad?

I had this dream where I cheated on my boyfriend with a really hot guy and I loved it. I woke thinking like there’s nothing wrong with cheating, I’m just having sex and doing what I want, it doesn’t mean nothing. But im not like that... I hate cheating. Am I going to cheat?

425

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty fucked up that after the fact you where fine with it. Don't cheat, it is bad. Its highly destructive, emotional trauma is worse then physical trauma and you would destroy his life. You cannot control having a dream, but coming to the conclusion that its not a big deal? That's something fully within your control.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing as exciting as cheating, until your SO finds out. Then Armageddon starts! Keep it as a dream or as a fantasy. Make it for real, and you risk your future. Cheaters not only risk losing their SO, but also risk getting a reputation. Now, THAT does not bode well for future relationships!

What Guys Said 24

• We all have dreams, fetishes and desires. They are hot and only become a problem if you act on some of them!

Its harmless, just because you think it doesn't mean it will happen, or that its bad. The fact you feel the way you do about it should prove to yourself you probably wouldn't allow it.

• Unfortunately it is perfectly normal to feel sexually aroused to other superhot people rather than our significant others. The fact that we have fantasies does not mean that we do not possess the morals to overcome such instincts in favor of the love we feel to our partner.

We can't control what we dream, and as a matter of fact it is common that we think and have fantasies of things that could be apart from our relationship when masturbating, and that does not necessarily mean both: that we don't desire our boyfriend, neither that we would do such fantasies.

Just make sure to know where you morals are (cheating is bad, it's better to break up), and how much you are willing to communicate to your SO, as sometimes sharing fantasies can render pretty hot.

• It is just a dream. I have a lot of sexy dreams. I have never cheated on my wife. Just enjoy the those dreams.

• Dreams are cryptic and their immediate meaning is not as simple as what you see. If you don't want to cheat, that's the end of that. Don't pain yourself with such thoughts. :)

• Let's be clear: did you have a sex dream about another guy and you consider it a cheating dream because you have a boyfriend, or your boyfriend was in your dream too and you actually cheated on him in the dream?
    If it's the former, no big deal. You had a pleasant sex dream, good for you! If it's the latter, dump the guy before you hurt him by cheating on him.

• Probably not, but you may decide that this guy isn't the one for you. Sounds like you are hoping for more.

• " Am I going to cheat? "

Are you in control of your actions, or are you a f*ckdoll for other men that make your decisioms for you?
    I swear girls have the most dumbest questions and have the stupidest explanations

• I just read the other comment u made and it was a smart mature opinion! Thanks!

• Well u must be close to this subject... it’s ok

• No, im just irritated at the lack of taking responsibility you have shown here.

And those idiots who egg other people on to slcheat and get some from of pleasure out of it piss me off even more.
      A bunch of classless , moralless fools who claim they are giving "opinions" and helping people. Id love to see them actually tell that to someone's face, esoecially when there are other people around

• as long as you don't go out and do it, there's nothing wrong with it

• Don't tell him !!!

• It's not cheating. If he got a chance of having sex with any hot girl out there then he will not loose that chance too. It's upon u if u want to do something which makes u happy then go for it. Don't think twice.

• Are all men like that?

• Okkks... Buddy I respect your thoughts. But it's a fact that I have mentioned above. It's on u to take it or not. No hard feelings. Have nice day bro.

• No its not a fact, most men dont cheat on their wives. Most men are loyal. Only weak, garbage guys cheat

• Not unless you choose too. I had really hot sex with a coworker in a dream. I never came close to acting on it.

• Nope you can't control your dreams

• Fantasy is fun... doesn't mean you'll do it

• I hear that women often hit their man if the woman dreamt the man was unfaithful. Why is there a double standard then?

• are u happy with ur boyfriend sexually? if yes then never mind it its just a dream.

• Yeah but he’s the only person I’ve ever been with... I love him a lot but sometimes I just wonder

• if its coz of sthg he's not doing talk to him bout what u like to do with him and find ways to spice it up. on the other hand if u both are into it u could go for a swinging lifestyle, open relationship, threesomes or whatever suits u to keep him and explore without cheating

• Do it and and you wreck it.

• If you dreamed it it is the symbol that you can do it if you get a chance

• That's not bad and you are going to cheat eventually

• What?

• Nothing.. just joking.
      Why do you care about a dream? It's just a dream. I have seen much worse things and never really cared.

• Let you guy in on your fantasy, an open relationship would expand your experiences.

• Do you mind if ur boyfriend cheat on u bkoz he just wanna fuck hot chicks?

• It's not cheating unless you say it is. Go have fun

• Well I understand that’s wrong...

• So bad

• Sounds like it's a fantasy of yours I think you should try it why not enjoy yourself

• Nope its just a dream

What Girls Said 3

• It's just a dream nothing more.

• It was just a dream.

• Dreams are just dreams but the fact that you loved it then it's a problem