Is it right that most guys are hate fat girl?

explain why

530

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that isn't true. Hate is too strong a word, in the first place. It's more like society right now have imprinted certain expectations onto a person's mind, as to how someone should or shouldn't look. Rather than 'hate' it's more like if a person' doesn't fit the standards, their looks are less likely to be the first thing to attract someone. Simple as that. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is attracted to something different. Most people are like someone healthy and somewhat driven which doesn't normally include larger people but I wouldn't say they hate them