Is it right that most guys are hate fat girl?

explain why

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that isn't true. Hate is too strong a word, in the first place. It's more like society right now have imprinted certain expectations onto a person's mind, as to how someone should or shouldn't look. Rather than 'hate' it's more like if a person' doesn't fit the standards, their looks are less likely to be the first thing to attract someone. Simple as that. :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is attracted to something different. Most people are like someone healthy and somewhat driven which doesn't normally include larger people but I wouldn't say they hate them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• There are plenty of men that like bigger women, and of course bigger women deserve love, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys:
    "I want her to be attractive."
    Girls:
    Triggered

Guys:
    "But I have preferences"
    Girls:
    Triggered

Guys:
    "I like a little junk in the trunk."
    Girls:
    Triggered

You see where I'm going with this?
    No matter what we say, will you have a satisfactory answer without being offended?

1|0
    0|1
  • Im underweight short (for dutch standards) and noy very strong. I would never date a girl over 100kg. As i won't be able to do anything with her without looking like i use all my strength.
    Friend of mine works in construction. Lifts 100 kg easy. He would never date a girl under 100 kg as he is afraid he will hurt her with his strength.

Find a guy that has the muscle to handle you and not 2 or only half of you. You are supposed to feel weightless when dancing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not whether they're fat, it's whether they look healthy. Men have an instinctual predisposition towards healthy, fertile looking women. It's not right or wrong in the sense that we don't have much control over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being attracted to someone is not the same as hating them. There are some large women (some of them ex-lovers) that I admire quite a lot, even though I'm not sexually attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not quite, it's true that fat girls are less liked than slimmer girls but skinny girls are not often found attractive either.

It's just how we are wired, someone who can't control their diet will have a disproportionate body shape, which is just less attractive. It also denotes what lifestyle they might lead which has its own set of complications.

I can say that am there is a difference between what most people define as fat. Few people find someone who is chubby to be unattractive because of that, it's when a person is obese that it's just not appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • most of guys does because they see their outside look not inside looks and most of the times they are just afraid or something. But I don't hate or be afraid of them because everyone is equal

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate fat women. I actually like plump women very much. But at a certain point it speaks to your character. Lack of control, lack of self pride and your health. These are real turn offs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true about most men. It also depends on what they think is fat. Some think that ten pounds overweight is fat which is ridiculous. But a lot of guys are extremely picky, but they don't get laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a hate but it's dislike.
    The reason : it's not attractive. She could improve it by working on her diet and exercise. So no excuses.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't hate them for being unhealthy.

can hate them for being delusionary and not reading my negative body language.

would tell a girl my intentions in case of doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • No? Body type doesn't matter to me as long as you have a descent personality and show me respect we could be great friends

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most guys don't hate fat girls. I'm sure some do, as some guys hate just about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby or fat is fine. Extremely obese is too much but there are still people who are into that. But I don't think anyone explicitly hates it just not their preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, I just don't find them attractive in the slightest...

0|2
    0|0
  • No. That is not correct. I don't have a preference one way or the other, but I can say they are wonderful to cuddle with.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, i honestly don't care if fat or skinny, and some guys even has a fetish for fat girls, though some of them might take that a little too far

0|0
    0|0
  • There is difference between hating and finding attractive. Also between fat and chubby. Many people like chubby girls. I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate people because of shape or face, The fat girl is also human and we should respect the nature of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them. I'm just not always attracted to them or they legitimately have an abrasive personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• No one likes unhealthy people who have the ability to take care of themselevs but choose not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys I know likes. curvy women

0|0
    0|0
  • I don"t like fat guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is right. They don't find it appealing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes