I've been talking to this guy and I need advice... Please help (read description)?

Ok so i'm 20 & this guy I'm getting to know is 9 years older than me, i'm so embarrassed and awkward to get to know him because im so lame. I hardly have friends and dont even hangout with them, I dont drink or smoke, i'm a virgin, i've never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, & i mostly stay home and go to school and that's it. So I feel like a big fat joke. He's going to find me so lame. What do i do? Do i just give up talking to this guy? He doesn't know any of this stuff (atleast not yet) by the way... HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Relax, be honest with him. If he is a good man and you two get to that point. He will be gentle and teach you as you go

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• he will like you and he will like everything you said about yourself. You are older now and know more about yourself. The nine years old might mean he understands better that we are all different and at different speeds. Talk about these things when they come up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him
    Show him that u r interested but dont go to fast thag will show that u r desperate to get someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. You shouldn't change for anyone.. if he likes you then he likes you for being you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him then continue talking with him. You will always have a first time. If he also likes you or enjoying your company, he will not find it lame. Maybe he will only find it unusual. Plus he will surely understand your situation. He's matured enough to understand you :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes