I've been talking to this guy and I need advice... Please help (read description)?

Ok so i'm 20 & this guy I'm getting to know is 9 years older than me, i'm so embarrassed and awkward to get to know him because im so lame. I hardly have friends and dont even hangout with them, I dont drink or smoke, i'm a virgin, i've never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, & i mostly stay home and go to school and that's it. So I feel like a big fat joke. He's going to find me so lame. What do i do? Do i just give up talking to this guy? He doesn't know any of this stuff (atleast not yet) by the way... HELP!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Relax, be honest with him. If he is a good man and you two get to that point. He will be gentle and teach you as you go