My girlfriend never spends time. I have spoken to her about it, that we need to spend time. She said no to coming for a college trip. What to do?

So, we have been together for one and half years. Also, she's kinda conservative. Of late, we have started dirty talk and how we should spend time together and do stuff which we talk about in our phone dirty talks. Again, note that we haven't really done anything other than make out. She's a conservative Christian. Suddenly out of the blue, my classmates organised a full class trip to a getaway spot for a few days. I asked her if she would come, she said she doesn't want to and won't come. Reasons: dysmenorrhoea on those days, hence I wouldn't wanna be with her ( she said so) + she doesn't think the people coming to the trip are her friends ( I mentioned that I was reason enough) I stopped at this, told her that if I didn't come I'd be pissed. She still texted saying no, citing these reasons. I don't know whether it is she thinks I'll want physical stuff like we talk about? Or she's leading me on? I've been very damn patient. This has been going on for two years, we don't spend a lot of time together as she doesn't stay at the school dorm like our folks. What to do? Breakup is not an option.
Okay, see I can't breakup for other reasons that could spoil my name in my campus. It's a conservative society and sex isn't something we do out here. Granted, couples might hit third base but all the way in a catholic campus is pushing it for most people.

Also, she keeps saying she is shy. And she needs to open up. Also, in dirty talk, she never uses words specifically, just uses double meaning words, so technically it's not dirty talking. I am so confused. I

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, if she doesn't want to spend time with you, she doesn't love you at all! Being together for 2 years and no sex because she is Christian! Then she shouldn't have a boyfriend until she considers getting married! If she was in love with you, she would hang on you, longing after you, wanting to be with you a lot!!! And she would have already had sex with you...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She keeps on saying she is shy? When j ask why she isn't emotionally connecting a day doesn't share secrets, she says she is shy. She also has a very very limited friend circle, if that helps. She is a nerd of sorts. During exmas, she won't talk for weeks at a stretch.

• Well, now I'm also distancing myself. I have of late. I can't break up because people think I'm a player out here. I feel like she is emotionally abusing me?

• You feel right. She is just playing with you... But believe me, doesn"'t love you at all...

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean "breakup is not an option?" In the end that's the only choice you have. You can't make her do things she doesn't want to do. Ultimately you either accept her choices or you break up and find someone more compatible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE