Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?

The hot girl gives amazing sex obviously because of her body.

The nerdy girl is down to earth and can actually have conversations in politics, astronomy, aliens and other stuff that’s cool to talk about. Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?
  • Hot girl with just good sex
    Vote A
  • Unattractive girl with good conversation
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you ask?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Dude the nerdy girl looks prettier than her because at least you know how she looks like without make up and she looks cute. God knows what's underneath by the first girl.

3|2
    0|0
    • I agree. I think the nerdy girl is prettier but most of society would sadly not agree with me.

• I don't think being attractive means that you have to lack depth in personality. The girl in that photo isn't unattractive either. I think people who have good personalities seem more visually attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just find a girl who is attractive and smart, if a man is only good looking and can't hold down a proper conversation with me he has to go, sexual attraction is as important for me as mental attraction.

0|1
    0|0
  • If nerdy girl did makeup.. shed be way hotter than the other girl... why does glasses make everyone think you are super ugly.

1|1
    0|0
  • An attractive person can be down to earth and have intellectual conversations too.

1|2
    0|0
  • why not make them the same, both are good at conversation and intelligent, then you would see who would really get picked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to share opinions with someone on intellectual conversations. It is what makes someone attractive in my eyes.
    P. S : She is pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • She’s not unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive person. I can teach him other things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I think I need both, like, she ain't gotta be hot as hell, like pure 10, and she doesn't have to be the smartest girl on the planet, but I like to look at my girl and I like to talk with my girl. So I don't think relationship with a good-looking dumb girl would work, neither would the one with a smart girl that I don't find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quality of sex isn't even remotely connected to the symmetry of one's face or the shape of their body. I'll take a well-rounded personality over a pretty face all day every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Conversations are not that hard to find. It's way harder to find a hot girl than someone I can connect with personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even consider the girl on top. The one on bottom is beautiful!

1|0
    0|0
  • The one I find attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the unattractive girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. We can have a threesome

0|0
    1|0
  • Hot girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Well nerdy girls are more attractive then sex..

0|0
    0|0
  • Something in the middle of these 2 extremes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes