Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?

The hot girl gives amazing sex obviously because of her body.

The nerdy girl is down to earth and can actually have conversations in politics, astronomy, aliens and other stuff that’s cool to talk about. Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?Would you rather date an attractive person or a non attractive person who is down to earth and can have intellectual conversations with you?
  • Hot girl with just good sex
  • Unattractive girl with good conversation

1111

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you ask?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE