Tips for talking to shy guys?

Obviously given that he's shy it's hard to know for certain, but this guy seems like he likes me, and I definitely see potential for liking him as well. The problem is that it seems like he's too scared to talk to me (will stare at me but won't say hi) so it's hard to get to know him better. I'm by no means judging his introversion, I actually think it's kinda cute and I tend to be pretty introverted as well, but you can imagine my frustration when he says he wants to hook up with me but is too scared to talk to me. I definitely want to, but again I want to get to know him better.
So, any tips for making him feel more comfortable around me so we can talk more? Any ideas for conversation starters? Anything will help, thank you!

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I was like that and every good relationship I ever had, she approached me. Gather your courage. Girls mature earlier than boys. Not just physically. You can make a pass at him or just approach and talk. Start with a joke or something to make him laugh because that will put him at ease.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there any way you could get him alone? Or if you have tried that do a group thing and see if he opens up more and go from there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE