Is it weird for a 31 year old guy to date a 18-19 year old girl?

Little messed up? o_0

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was very flattered and happy for a few years when a had a great relationship with a woman in her 20s she approached me as I was good at being a adult and responsible I gave her love and security l helped her she helped me but as much as we were in love and made love but I knew I couldn't hold her from her doubt or mine on a future.. it's not weird most older MEN know how to treat a woman

• Not all older men. The last guy I was with was 29 now 30 and I am 25 and he treated me like garbage. He wasn't mature at all and acted like a 14 year old. No security their

• Either men learn from a role model like a father or a grandfather on how to treat a woman. All was not a word I used. It has been lost a bit in the new tech age we are in. Yes that was a thing my young girl said was why she was attached to me was how well I treated her. The BOYS her age acted like babies. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends. My boyfriend is 33 and we've been together about a year and a half, but I don't encourage my friends to be with older men and I wouldn't want my daughter in the same situation. We met and pretty much wrote each other off because we didn't think we'd have anything in common, but after having a few short conversations we both were like wow is this person actually real. We have so much in common, can talk for hours. Although we were both attracted to each other, the personality is what drew us in. People around my age are just looking for a hookup all the time and he was someone who just wanted to talk about movies and social issues with me.
    Enough about me... What is creepy is when an older man has a history of preying on younger women. Even though their age gap is similar to the one in my own relationship, I still find Sofia Richie and Scott Disick relationship creepy. When you count in the fact that the RIchie family have been close to the Kardashians for years and she was hanging out with Kendall and Kylie when they were 12, it is very creepy.